- Referenced in 98 articles
- content for the new book Kernel-Based Approximation Methods in MATLAB available from World Scientific...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- library for high-dimensional kernel summations. Kernel-based methods are a powerful tool ... statistics methods. A key bottleneck in these methods is computations involving the kernel matrix, which ... problem size. Previously, we introduced ASKIT (Approximate Skeletonization Kernel Independent Treecode), an efficient, scalable, kernel...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- crucially influences the quality of the likelihood approximation and hence also the quality ... novel framework for this task using kernel-based distribution regression. We model the functional relationship ... loss function) of summary statistics using kernel-based distribution regression. We show that our approach ... random Fourier features framework for large-scale kernel learning. In addition to that, our framework...
- Referenced in 1 article
- learning in environments with unknown dynamics. Kernel-based methods exhibit well-documented performance in various ... Most of them rely on a preselected kernel, whose prudent choice presumes task-specific prior ... kernels from a prescribed kernel dictionary. Leveraging the random feature approximation and its recent orthogonality...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- A gradient descent algorithm for LASSO LASSO is...
- Referenced in 1324 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 3397 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 467 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Tsnnls: A solver for large sparse least squares...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...