- Referenced in 38 articles
- CMQV+: an authenticated key exchange protocol from CMQV Ustaoglu presents a secure and efficient ... key exchange protocol named CMQV, based on the design rationales of HMQV and NAXOS. Compared...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- authentication. In addition to great performance, the protocol has been designed to achieve a remarkable ... chosen by the NSA as the key exchange mechanism underlying “the next generation cryptography ... protocol can be proven secure in a rigorous model of key-exchange security. In order ... analyze the MQV protocol in the Canetti-Krawczyk model of key exchange. Unfortunately, we show...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- digital signature scheme (ECDSA), a key exchange protocol (ECDH), and a public key encryption scheme...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- describe a secure Diffie-Hellman type key exchange protocol, which is then transformed into ... finally into an IND-CCA secure key encapsulation mechanism using a post-quantum version...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- cryptosystems. Then, we present an authenticated key exchange protocol based on CAKE, which is suitable ... Key Exchange (IKE) standard. We prove that CAKE is IND-CPA secure, that the protocol ... promising candidate for post-quantum key exchange standardization...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- FORSAKES: a forward-secure authenticated key exchange protocol based on symmetric key-evolving schemes. This ... definition for forward-secure authenticated key exchange (AKE) protocols, which can be satisfied without depending ... assumption. The basic idea is to use key-evolving schemes (KES), where the long-term...
- Referenced in 1 article
- sHMQV: an efficient key exchange protocol for power-limited devices. In this paper we focus ... designing authenticated key exchange protocols for practical scenarios where the party consists of a powerful ... Card, etc). HMQV and (s,r)OAKE protocols are the state ... inefficiency, we propose a variant of HMQV protocol, denoted sHMQV, under some new design rationales...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- body of research on “light-weight” security protocols and cryptographic primitives that are suitable ... MoTE-ECC, we take (ephemeral) ECDH key exchange between two nodes as example, which requires...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- HERMES: An Automatic Tool for Verification of Secrecy...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- SIMATH - a computer algebra system for number theoretic...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 411 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...