- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Differential elastic hadron-nucleus cross-sections are discussed...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 468 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...