- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- In this paper, we present the ParadisEO white...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- SATLIB is a collection of benchmark problems, solvers...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- A mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- MINTO is a software system that solves mixed...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- The Computational Infrastructure for Operations Research (COIN-OR...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- Knapsack problems are the simplest NP-hard problems...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- An algorithmic framework for convex mixed integer nonlinear...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- Feasibility pump 2.0. Finding a feasible solution of...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...