- Referenced in 5168 articles
- automatically capture all of your technical knowledge in an electronic form that combines calculations, explanatory...
- Referenced in 919 articles
- study of the book only a basic knowledge of statistics, calculus and matrix algebra...
- Referenced in 705 articles
- oriented scientists who have a good working knowledge of linear models and the desire...
- Referenced in 474 articles
- boosting algorithm does not require any prior knowledge about the performance of the weak learning...
- Referenced in 398 articles
- sophistication of the user and no programming knowledge. It is not intended to replace flexible...
- Referenced in 390 articles
- open, distributed architecture centered around a flexible knowledge base and supports the cooperation of independent...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is a popular machine learning workbench with...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- these problems efficiently requires an in-depth knowledge of the underlying theory, algorithms, and data ... Linear Systems equips readers with the working knowledge required to use sparse solver packages...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- employing strategic designs that exploit context knowledge. In contrast to other evolutionary methods like genetic...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- input-output mapping based on both human knowledge (in the form of fuzzy if-then...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- chemical information) that are integrated with the knowledge on molecular wiring diagrams of interaction, reaction...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- microprocessor. To the best of our knowledge, this is the first time that such side...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- other operations within the solvers require knowledge of parallelism. Thus, using a solver in parallel...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- valued object can be recovered from the knowledge of the magnitude of just...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- heuristic that adaptively controls several low-level knowledge-poor heuristics so that while using only ... solution quality approaching that of an expensive knowledge-rich approach. For certain classes of problems...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- share its developments and its knowledge with scientists, researchers, and engineers world wide...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- Requirements are (i) some but not extensive knowledge of both FE methods and RB methods...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- values and avoids a user’s prior knowledge of the relationship between the parameter settings...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- provides various mechanisms for incorporating problem specific knowledge...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- UniProt to represent the relative amount of knowledge known about each protein. These scores will...