- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- Ada is a structured, statically typed, imperative, wide...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- The ELAN system provides an environment for specifying...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Integrity constraints in the multi-paradigm language PROGRES...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1346 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 937 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 773 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- PORGY aims at designing relevant graphical representations and...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Tulip. This paper briefly presents some of the...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- BioNetGen: software for rule-based modeling of signal...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- GRaphs for Object-Oriented VErification (GROOVE). GROOVE is...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Analysis and Visualization of Social Networks. We describe...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Powercrust Software. This is a C implementation of...
- Referenced in 1678 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- CCSTM: A library-based STM for Scala. We...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- MOSBIE (MOdel Simulation Browser and Interactive Explorer): MOSBIE...