- Referenced in 1810 articles
- level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability ... code than would be possible in languages such as C++ or Java. The language provides...
- Referenced in 8904 articles
- techniques, and is highly extensible. The S language is often the vehicle of choice ... strengths is the ease with which well-designed publication-quality plots can be produced, including...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- standardized, object-oriented programming language designed by Bertrand Meyer (an object-orientation proponent and author ... Construction) and Eiffel Software. The design of the language is closely connected with the Eiffel ... based on a set of principles, including design by contract, command-query separation, the uniform ... Java, C#, and other languages. New language design ideas, particularly through the Ecma/ISO standardization process...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- Automath is a language designed by N.G. the Bruijn in the late sixties in order...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- successor to the ALGOL 60 programming language, designed with the goal of a much wider ... they had reappeared in subsequently developed programming languages...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- presents Julia, a new dynamic language for technical computing, designed for performance from the beginning ... adapting and extending modern programming language techniques. A design based on generic functions...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- compiled English-like computer programming language designed for business use. It is imperative, procedural ... migrated to new platforms, rewritten in modern languages or replaced with software packages. Most...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- procedural, imperative computer programming language designed for scientific, engineering, business and system programming uses...
- Referenced in 3055 articles
- Magma also supports a number of databases designed to aid computational research in those areas ... help introduce new users to the Magma language. Magma is distributed by the Computational Algebra...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- language Code to Examine Quantitative Risk Management Concepts. This package is designed to accompany...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- written in two languages: one language that is designed for a specific programming language ... particular programming language. Larch interface languages have been designed for a variety of programming languages...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- support the design of theorem provers, logic programming languages, constraints solvers and decision procedures ... support the design of theorem provers, logic programming languages, constraints solvers and decision procedures ... accessible to the designer of an application. The strategy language offers primitives for sequential composition...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- hardware design what the first high-level programming languages were ... programming CPUs. Unlike many other design languages that target a specific architecture Handel ... compiled to a number of design languages and then synthesised to the corresponding hardware. This ... than the idiosyncrasies of a specific design language and architecture...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- time for revisiting the main language and design decisions, and try to distill some lessons...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- work. The Isar formal proof language has been designed to satisfy quite contradictory requirements, being ... system offers Isar as an alternative proof language interface layer, beyond traditional tactic scripts...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- theorem proving, but he also designed the ML programming language underlying it and the innovative ... still in use today, and the design of the hardware veri¯cation system...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- their input languages for their hardware/software co-design system...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACSL (pronounced ”axle”), is a computer language designed for modelling and evaluating the performance ... Continuous System Simulation Language (CSSL), originally designed by the Simulations Council...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- investigate the issue of designing a kernel programming language for mobile computing and describe KLAIM ... manipulated like any other data), but the language provides coordination mechanisms to control the interaction ... useful for discussing the design of the language and provides guidelines for implementations. KLAIM...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Fortran-like programming language designed for the development of self-validating numerical algorithms. Such algorithms ... extension of FORTRAN 77. Various language concepts which are available in a ACRITH ... Other ACRITH-XSC features have been specifically designed for numerical purposes: numeric constant and data ... algorithms to attain high accuracy.\parThe main language features and numerical tools of ACRITH...