- Referenced in 49 articles
- Fortran-like programming language designed for the development of self-validating numerical algorithms. Such algorithms ... extension of FORTRAN 77. Various language concepts which are available in a ACRITH ... Other ACRITH-XSC features have been specifically designed for numerical purposes: numeric constant and data ... algorithms to attain high accuracy.\parThe main language features and numerical tools of ACRITH...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- BABEL. We investigate the experimental programming language BABEL, designed to achieve integration of functional programming ... flexible, and mathematically well-bounded way. The language relies on a constructor discipline, well suited...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- functional correctness of programs.The Dafny programming language is designed to support the static verification ... termination metrics. To further support specifications, the language also offers updatable ghost variables, recursive functions...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- expressive, simple, pragmatic language. It is suitable for specifying requirements and design for conventional software ... higher-order, state-based, concurrent, and other languages. Use of Casl is supported by tools...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- specification describes a query language called XQuery, which is designed to be broadly applicable across...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- object-oriented programming language. As its name suggests, Simula was designed for doing simulations ... many of the features of object-oriented languages today. (wikipedia...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- interface design, and hardware verification, among other things. It was the first language to implement...
- Referenced in 666 articles
- gave rise to many other programming languages, including CPL, Simula, BCPL, B, Pascal ... ALGOL 68 committee decided on a design that was more complex and advanced rather than...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- Language (JML) is a behavioral interface specification language that can be used to specify ... behavior of Java modules. It combines the design by contract approach of Eiffel ... Larch family of interface specification languages, with some elements of the refinement calculus...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- basing Lisp-Stat on the Lisp language, in particular on a subset of Common Lisp ... dynamic graphics system that is designed to work identically in a number of different graphical ... aspects of the system design were motivated by the S language...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- descendant of the Pascal programming language. It was developed in Switzerland in the 1970s ... Niklaus Wirth, the same person who designed Pascal. The main innovation of Modula over Pascal ... program units; hence the name Modula. The language is defined in a report by Wirth...
- Referenced in 470 articles
- object-oriented matrix programming language with a comprehensive mathematical and statistical function library. Matrices ... speed, extensive library, and well-designed syntax, which leads to programs which are easier...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- programming language. Smalltalk was created as the language to underpin the ”new world” of computing ... exemplified by ”human–computer symbiosis.”It was designed and created in part for educational ... Wallace, and others during the 1970s. The language was first generally released as Smalltalk...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- other languages. It has built-in language support for explicit concurrency, offering tasks, synchronous message ... ISO/IEC 8652:2012. Ada was originally designed by a team led by Jean Ichbiah ... supersede the hundreds of programming languages then used by the DoD. Ada was named after...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- project aims at the design of a scientific programming language for symbolic and certified numeric ... give an overview of the language, of the design and the contents...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- CellML. CellML is an XML-based language designed to facilitate the exchange of biological models...
- Referenced in 598 articles
- solvers in the Gurobi Optimizer were designed from the ground up to exploit modern architectures ... interfaces, access to industry-standard modeling languages, flexible licensing together with transparent pricing, and outstanding...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make building and solving Linear, Nonlinear (convex & nonconvex/Global ... completely integrated package that includes a powerful language for expressing optimization models, a full featured...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- semantics engineer (graduate student or professional language designer). The book comes with a prototyping tool ... debug, and publish semantic models of programming languages. With PLT Redex, semanticists can formulate models...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Services), a new foundational language for SOC whose design has been influenced by WS-BPEL...