- Referenced in 9969 articles
- project which is similar to the S language and environment which was developed at Bell ... graphical techniques, and is highly extensible. The S language is often the vehicle of choice...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- aims whilst developing Magma is to maintain extensive documentation describing the features of the system ... help introduce new users to the Magma language. Magma is distributed by the Computational Algebra...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- used as a batch-oriented language. Octave has extensive tools for solving common numerical linear ... easily extensible and customizable via user-defined functions written in Octave’s own language...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- platform engine for the BUGS language. (2) To be extensible, allowing users to write their...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- widely used as the standard query language for RDF. Since the release of its first ... standard has been working on extensions of the language to be included...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- optimization experts have developed, extensively tested and documented a wide range of routines to ensure ... including MATLAB® and usable from many programming languages...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- fields, the rationals, floats, algebraic extensions, transcendental extensions), or localizations thereof, or quotient rings with ... interactive shell and a C-like programming language, SINGULAR’s internal functionality is augmented...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- WhyML is also used as an intermediate language for the verification of C, Java ... features are: numerous extensions to the input language, a new architecture for calling external provers...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- Planning Domain Definition Language (PDDL). PDDL2.1: An extension to PDDL for expressing temporal planning domains ... This necessitated the development of a modelling language capable of expressing temporal and numeric properties...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- constructs. It is an expressive, simple, pragmatic language. It is suitable for specifying requirements ... extensions to higher-order, state-based, concurrent, and other languages. Use of Casl is supported...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- contains the formal definition of the language. Further extensions common to many implementations are described...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- PolyP — a polytypic programming language extension. Many functions have to be written over and over ... defined datatypes. This paper extends a functional language (a subset of Haskell) with a construct ... writing polytypic functions. The extended language type checks definitions of polytypic functions, and infers ... types of all other expressions using an extension of Jones’ theories of qualified types...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- object-oriented matrix programming language with a comprehensive mathematical and statistical function library. Matrices ... major features of Ox are its speed, extensive library, and well-designed syntax, which leads...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- While previous work has proposed programming language extensions to allow this static checking, the resulting ... paper, we describe the new language JFlow, an extension to the Java language that adds...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- graphical methods. Extensibility is achieved by basing Lisp-Stat on the Lisp language, in particular...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- developing and carrying out economic experiments. The language used to define the experiments is simple ... simple programming of normal form games, extensive form games, double auctions, or clock auctions...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- SRILM – an extensible language modeling toolkit. SRILM is a collection of C++ libraries, executable programs...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- called CSPL (C-based SPN Language) which is an extension of the C programming language...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Specification Language, together with its sub-languages and extensions. The longer-term aims of CoFI ... supporting industrial use of the CASL languages...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Aldor is a programming language with an expressive type system well-suited for mathematical computing ... Aldor was conceived as an extension language for the Axiom system, but is now used...