- Referenced in 27 articles
- Aldor is a programming language with an expressive type system well-suited for mathematical computing ... Aldor was conceived as an extension language for the Axiom system, but is now used...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- language that is optimized for operating on symbolic math expressions, and an extensive ... interface provides access to the complete MuPAD language. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Nominal Isabelle. Nominal Isabelle is a definitional extension of the Isabelle/HOL theorem prover. It provides ... proving infrastructure for reasoning about programming language calculi involving named bound variables (as opposed ... indices). In this paper we present an extension of Nominal Isabelle for dealing with general ... Such general bindings are ubiquitous in programming language research and only very poorly supported with...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- simple, almost trivial, extensions of those languages. Yet with them, the task of programming ... libraries. In combination with an extension of the parallel linear algebra package (PLAPACK...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- AspectJ® ¹ the first complete and powerful language extension for AOP has been created. With ... language extensions to facilitate aspect-oriented programming with C/C++. An implementation of an AspectC++ compiler...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Cilk Plus is an extension to the C and C++ languages to support data...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- extensible compiler for creating scriptable scientific software. Scripting languages such as Python and Tcl have ... extensible compiler that automates the task of integrating compiled code with scripting language interpreters. SWIG...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- provide extensive algebraic capabilities and a simple programming language but instead accepts a given language...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- extended Cython programming language (based on Pyrex). It makes writing C extensions for Python...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- such as producing formatted reports. The language extensively uses the string datatype, associative arrays (that ... designed to support one-liner programs, the language is Turing-complete, and even the early...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language designed for the development of self-validating ... ACRITH-XSC is an extension of FORTRAN 77. Various language concepts which are available...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- implementation of precise, flexible efficient and extensible scheduling systems; precise and flexible as the system ... language; efficient in as much as highly optimised constraint propagation procedures are now available; extensible...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- There are extensions for real-time simulation, network emulation, alternative programming languages (Java, C#), database...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- multivariate models with built-in ANOVA decompositions. Extensive discussions are devoted to model construction, smoothing ... source clone of the popular S/S- PLUS language. Code for regression has been distributed...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Pascal-SC is a programming language developed as an extension of standard Pascal...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- between Python and Fortran languages. F2PY is a Python extension tool for creating Python C/API ... generated extension modules depend on NumPy package that provides fast multi-dimensional array language facility...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- extensive capabilities for customization and automation using session files, scripting and a powerful expression language...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Specifications are written using specialized extensions of traditional programming languages. Our advanced mathematical algorithms enable ... developed specification extensions for C, C++, C#, and Java programming languages, and tools that support...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- processed. We describe a new language extension, GUSS, that gathers data from different sources/symbols ... stochastic dual dynamic programming. The language extensions are available for general use in all versions...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- extensible compiler framework that supports the easy creation of compilers for languages similar to Java ... Java; the cost of implementing language extensions scales well with the degree to which ... language differs from Java. This paper focuses on the design choices in Polyglot that ... making the framework usable and highly extensible. Polyglot source code is available...