- Referenced in 444 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for the solution of sparse linear and nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1935 articles
- programs on both a small and large scale. Python supports multiple programming paradigms, including object ... dynamic type system and automatic memory management and has a large and comprehensive standard library...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- truncated Newton) algorithm for solving large-scale nonlinear systems. The framework is an inexact Newton...
- Referenced in 390 articles
- Nuprl system is a framework for reasoning about mathematics and programming. Over the years ... improved to meet the demands of large-scale applications. Nuprl LPE, the newest release, features...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- language and toolset for simulation of distributed systems by partial orderings of events The Rapide ... technology for building large-scale, distributed multi-language systems. This technology is based upon ... evolutionary development and rigorous analysis of large-scale systems. Rapide™ is designed to support component...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- recommender systems. Futhermore, this version includes an algorithm for training large-scale transductive SVMs...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- location, and routing for large-scale peer-to-peer systems. This paper presents the design ... object location in a potentially very large overlay network of nodes connected via the Internet...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- system for solving large-scale linear programs. The system consists of both hardware, which uses...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- primarily used in business, finance, and administrative systems for companies and governments. COBOL is still ... deployed on mainframe computers, such as large-scale batch and transaction processing jobs...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- package BB: Solving and Optimizing Large-Scale Nonlinear Systems. Barzilai-Borwein spectral methods for solving...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- software for training large scale support vector machines on multiprocessor systems Parallel software for solving ... computing resources available on multiprocessor systems, by distributing the heaviest computational tasks of each decomposition ... makes large scale standard nonlinear support vector machines effectively tractable on common multiprocessor systems. This...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- algorithms for sensitivity analysis of large-scale differential algebraic systems. The authors describe ... sensitivity analysis of large-scale differential algebraic equations. They outline the underlying algorithms...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- develop efficient techniques for solving large scale linear systems of equations under certain subspace constraints ... conditioned linear systems are carefully designed to replace the original linear systems and novel shadow ... constraints. Extensive numerical results for various large scale QSDPs show that our two-phase algorithm...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- increasing. This usually leads to a system of model equations in form of differential-algebraic ... even more unknowns. Simulation of such large models is mostly impossible or, at least, unacceptably ... order reduction is to replace a large-scale system by a much smaller model which ... input-output relation of the large-scale system within a required accuracy. The present...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- conventional programming systems. Mercury addresses the problems of large-scale program development, allowing modularity, separate...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- simulation of large biomolecular systems. Based on Charm++ parallel objects, NAMD scales to hundreds...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- medium-size and sparse large-scale optimization problems. The UFO system can be used...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- platform, engineers scale from design to test and from small to large systems while reusing...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Pregel: a system for large-scale graph processing. Many practical computing problems concern large graphs...
Harwell-Boeing sparse matrix collection
- Referenced in 215 articles
- test set comprises problems in linear systems, least squares, and eigenvalue calculations from a wide ... sparse matrix research, to large test cases arising in large-scale computation. We offer...