- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large, well-supported software package designed for computations ... extensive documentation describing the features of the system. This handbook is available online. The documentation...
- Referenced in 942 articles
- systems of ordinary differential equations of the form ... therefore it is applicable to rather large systems of differential equations...
- Referenced in 2042 articles
- clear programs on both a small and large scale. Python supports multiple programming paradigms, including ... dynamic type system and automatic memory management and has a large and comprehensive standard library...
- Referenced in 865 articles
- integer optimization problems. The system is especially useful with large, complex problems. GAMS is available ... problem by making the setup simple. The system takes care of the time-consuming details ... machine and system software implementation. GAMS is especially useful for handling large, complex ... revisions to establish an accurate model. The system models problems in a highly compact...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive definite matrices; general symmetric matrices; general unsymmetric...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- system for computational discrete algebra, with particular emphasis on Computational Group Theory. GAP provides ... language as well as large data libraries of algebraic objects. See also the overview ... spaces, algebras, combinatorial structures, and more. The system, including source, is distributed freely...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- Rnand of systems of ordinary differential equations of the formu ... therefore it is applicable to rather large systems of differential equations...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for the solution of sparse linear and nonlinear...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- software for solving large sparse symmetric and unsymmetric linear systems of equations on shared-memory ... library version: Unsymmetric, structurally symmetric or symmetric systems, real or complex, positive definite or indefinite ... solution process for very large three-dimensional systems...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- library for the solution of large, sparse linear systems on massively parallel computers. Its emphasis...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- calculation of Lie point symmetries of large systems of differential equations (2006). The package symmgrp.max...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for polynomial computations in commutative algebra, algebraic geometry ... objects are ideals and modules over a large variety of baserings. The baserings are polynomial...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- direct solution of large, sparse, nonsymmetric systems of linear equations on high performance machines...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- System (CAS) designed for fast computations in number theory, but also contains a large number...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- package for the numerical solution of large sparse systems of stiff initial value problems ... algorithm for the numerical integration of large sparse systems of stiff initial value ordinary differential...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- calculation of Lie point symmetries of large systems of differential equations. Solution method: The construction...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- computing the solution of a large system of linear ordinary differential equations (ODEs) with polynomial ... prevent the Krylov subspace from growing too large. The algorithm is fully adaptive: it varies...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- arrive at a system more suitable for tackling large problems Miranda adds to this foundation...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- nonsymmetric linear systems, at least for problems that are not too large, and when high...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- oriented language for modeling of large, complex, and heterogeneous systems. It is suited for multi ... utilized to enable efficient handling of large models having more than one hundred thousand equations ... loop simulations and for embedded control systems...