- Referenced in 3344 articles
- large, well-supported software package designed for computations in algebra, number theory, algebraic geometry...
- Referenced in 3190 articles
- algebra, with particular emphasis on Computational Group Theory. GAP provides a programming language, a library ... language as well as large data libraries of algebraic objects. See also the overview...
- Referenced in 1509 articles
- singularity theory. SINGULAR’s main computational objects are ideals and modules over a large variety...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- fast computations in number theory, but also contains a large number of other useful functions...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Metasystem for Automated Reasoning in Large Theories. MaLARea (a Machine Learner for Automated Reasoning ... mode). Its intended use is in large theories, i.e. on a large number of problems...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- LYAPACK A MATLAB Toolbox for Large Lyapunov and Riccati Equations, Model Reduction Problems, and Linear ... Control Problems Users ’ Guide (Version 1.0). Control theory is one of the most rapidly developing ... many types of dense problems in control theory have become available in software packages, such ... approach to a class of large problems in control theory. An efficient ADI-based solver...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- source automatic theorem prover for satisfiability modulo theories (SMT) problems. It can be used ... order formulas in a large number of built-in logical theories and their combination. CVC4...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- solving many problems in a large complex theory, learning from successful solutions is then used ... self-learning AI mathematical experts on large mathematical libraries, some of which are discussed ... evaluated on the MPTP Challenge large theory benchmark...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- algebra, Fourier analysis, functional analysis, operator theory, probability and statistics, to cite ... short formulation, the GPM has a large number of important applications in various fields such...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- linear complexity, allowing DELORES to execute large theories very quickly. DELORES’s algorithm extends...
Fluid flow phenomena
- Referenced in 71 articles
- describes concrete links between theory and practice, offering a large number of codes which allow ... wall turbulent flows. The book includes large eddy simulation methodology since in the near future ... dynamics.par A well-balanced mix between the theory and the wide range of applications makes...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- Computational methods for plasticity. Theory and applications. The purpose of this text is to describe ... detail numerical techniques used in small and large strain finite element analysis of elastic ... attempt to present a reasonable balance of theory and numerical procedures used in the finite...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- another via inclusion and theory interpretation. IMPS provides relatively large primitive inference steps to facilitate ... comprehension of the resulting proofs. An initial theory library contained over a thousand repeatable proofs...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- based on the theory of Finite elements. This tool covers a large range of applications...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Proofwatch: watchlist guidance for large theories in E. Watchlist (also hint list) is a mechanism ... explore the use of watchlists in large theories coming from first-order translations of large...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- theory. While there are many quantum information theory toolboxes that allow the user to perform ... well both with full matrices and with large sparse matrices, and makes use of many...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- system for solving sets of large-theory problems by interleaving ATP runs with state...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- sparsity and smoothness is crucial for mathematical theory as well as performance for finite-sample ... sparsity-smoothness penalized approach yields large additional performance gains...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- TPTP library and problems involving large theories...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- oscillator. 2: A study of perturbation theory in large order” in [Phys...