- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- The SAS® System provides a powerful and flexible...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 732 articles
- Notes on optimization software. This paper is an...
- Referenced in 1555 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 356 articles
- R package sn: The Skew-Normal and Related...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- R package splancs: Spatial and Space-Time Point...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- Ox is an object-oriented matrix programming language...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- Stan: A C++ Library for Probability and Sampling...
- Referenced in 1568 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- R package CircStats: Circular Statistics, from ”Topics in...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- R package circular: Circular Statistics. Circular Statistics, from...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- R package gamair: Data for ”GAMs: An Introduction...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- longmemo: Statistics for Long-Memory Processes (Jan Beran...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- TETRAD is a program which creates, simulates data...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- Algorithm AS 183: An Efficient and Portable Pseudo...
- Referenced in 1137 articles
- R package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book...