- Referenced in 1218 articles
- Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc) is a suite of data structures and routines ... implementation of large-scale application codes on parallel (and serial) computers. PETSc uses...
- Referenced in 495 articles
- EigTool is a free MATLAB package for computing pseudospectra of dense and sparse matrices ... eigs routine (ARPACK) for large-scale eigenvalue computations...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- packages for large-scale scientific computation written and developed by the Numerical Analysis Group...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- legacy applications deployed on mainframe computers, such as large-scale batch and transaction processing jobs...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- self-verification. Theano has been powering large-scale computationally intensive scientific investigations since...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- also been used for military applications, large-scale computer science research at national labs...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- approach to designing solvers for large-scale problems in computational mechanics. The numerical simulation problem...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- features that make it suitable for large-scale computations. In the MATLAB implementation, the Hessian...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Laplacian matrices of graphs arise in large-scale computational applications such as semisupervised machine learning...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- range of basic, large-scale analyses in a computationally efficient manner. The focus of PLINK...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- geographically distributed computational resources (such as supercomputers, compute clusters, storage systems, data sources, instruments, people ... single, unified resource for solving large-scale compute and data intensive computing applications (e.g, molecular...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- solving large-scale compressed sensing reconstruction problems as (1) it is computationally efficient...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- linked from any other program or computer algebra system. We demonstrate with tests and timings ... essential in recent investigations in large-scale tensor computer algebra...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- directly execute large-scale distributed parameter sweep and Monte-Carlo computational experiments. Nimrod/G provides...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- shell element suitable for large-scale linear and nonlinear engineering computations of thin and thick...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- approach and give computational results for large-scale test data (with up to 70 million...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- differentiation for efficient gradient computations Many large-scale computations involve a mesh and first...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- computationally intensive tasks, LIPSOL also has adequate speed for solving moderately large-scale problems even...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- target set. Moreover, NLEIGS implements an automatic scaling procedure which makes it work robustly independently ... approximation techniques for increased computational efficiency. Small- and large-scale numerical examples are included. From...