- Referenced in 16 articles
- Schur-complement method for large-scale and structured convex quadratic programming. We describe an active ... dual-feasible Schur-complement method for quadratic programming (QP) with positive definite Hessians. The formulation ... areas with specializations in each area; large-scale model predictive control (MPC) and reduced-space...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Trajectory-following methods for large-scale degenerate convex quadratic programming We consider a class...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- working-set method for solving large-scale quadratic programming problems for which there ... requirement that the objective function be convex. The methods are iterative at two levels...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- large-scale linear and quadratic programming. SQOPT is a software package for minimizing a convex ... quadratic term, or the number of active constraints and bounds is nearly as large ... intended for large linear and quadratic problems with sparse constraint matrices. A quadratic term 1/2x ... part of the SNOPT package for large-scale nonlinearly constrained optimization. The source code...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- large-scale, sparse, nonlinear optimization problems with millions of variables and constraints. Convexity ... core foundations as a sparse sequential quadratic programming (SQP) / interior-point (IP) method; it includes ... level of interaction between user and nonlinear programming (NLP) solver. It was chosen ... driven design and development philosophy. Two large-scale optimization problems from space applications that demonstrate...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- first phase determines an equivalent quadratic formulation with a convex objective function by solving ... solution of a large-scale semidefinite program, it is not tractable by existing semidefinite solvers ... that can be formulated by a binary quadratic program. As an illustration of the efficiency...
- Referenced in 1 article
- program with a few negative eigenvalues (QP-(r)-NE) subject to linear and convex quadratic ... find a global optimal solution to large-scale QP-(r)-NE instances when...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- This paper describes an implementation of the one...
- Referenced in 663 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1818 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...