- Referenced in 310 articles
- MATLAB code for solving elliptic diffusion-type problems, including Poisson’s equation on single patch ... apparent. It is not intended for large-scale problems...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- methods and software for solving large-scale problems. Moreover, both fundamental building blocks, namely mixed...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- software package for solving large-scale nonlinear optimization problems. This book provides a coherent overview ... proposal for a standard input for problems and the LANCELOT optimization package. Although the book ... design and implementation of large-scale optimization algorithms...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- large-scale nonlinear optimization. It is designed to find (local) solutions of mathematical optimization problems...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for large-scale bound-constrained optimization. L-BFGS ... limited-memory algorithm for solving large nonlinear optimization problems subject to simple bounds...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained optimization. Sequential quadratic programming (SQP) methods have ... proved highly effective for solving constrained optimization problems with smooth nonlinear functions in the objective...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- SVMTorch: Support vector machines for large-scale regression problems. Support Vector Machines (SVMs) for regression ... Light proposed by T. Joachims [“Making large-scale support vector machine learning practical ... efficiently solve large-scale regression problems (more than 20000 examples). Comparisons with Nodelib, another publicly ... available SVM algorithm for large-scale regression problems from G. Flake and S. Lawrence [Mach...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- LIPSOL is designed to solve relatively large problems. It utilizes Matlab’s sparse-matrix data ... existing, efficient Fortran codes for solving large, sparse, symmetric positive deﬁnite linear systems. Specifically, LIPSOL ... adequate speed for solving moderately large-scale problems even in the presence of overhead induced...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Iterative Regularization Methods and Large-Scale Test Problems. This paper describes a new MATLAB software ... iterative regularization methods and test problems for large-scale linear inverse problems. The software package ... provide a set of large-scale test problems in the form of discretizations ... parameters. The test problems represent realistic large-scale problems found in image reconstruction and several...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SPGL1: A solver for large-scale sparse reconstruction: Probing the Pareto frontier for basis pursuit ... solutions. The basis pursuit problem seeks a minimum one-norm solution of an underdetermined least...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- since it makes MKL tractable for large-scale problems, by iteratively using existing support vector...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- powerful approach to designing solvers for large-scale problems in computational mechanics. The numerical simulation...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- method) in the solution of large-scale unconstrained minimization problems. It is shown...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- objects as accurately as possible. Such ranking problems naturally occur in applications like search engines ... large-scale transductive SVMs. The algorithm proceeds by solving a sequence of optimization problems lower...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- building blocks for the implementation of large-scale application codes on parallel (and serial) computers ... that is most appropriate for a particular problem. By using techniques of object-oriented programming...
- Referenced in 414 articles
- BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for large-scale bound-constrained optimization L-BFGS ... limited-memory algorithm for solving large nonlinear optimization problems subject to simple bounds...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- applied to a number of complex large-scale problems by groups at NASA Langley, industry ... also been used for military applications, large-scale computer science research at national labs...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- ideally suited for solving large-scale compressed sensing reconstruction problems as (1) it is computationally...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- graph visualization; (4) a minor convergence problem of the graphical lasso algorithm is corrected ... lossy screening rules to scale up large-scale problems, making a tradeoff between computational...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- bundle method for large-scale nonsmooth optimization Many practical optimization problems involve nonsmooth (that ... hundreds or thousands of variables. In such problems the direct application of smooth gradient-based ... nonsmooth optimization methods is efficient in large-scale settings. In this article we describe ... academic test problems for large-scale nonsmooth minimization. Finally, we give some encouraging results from...