- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 420 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- PSwarm: a hybrid solver for linearly constrained global...
- Referenced in 8904 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Algorithm 813: SPG -- software for convex-constrained optimization...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Algorithm 768: TENSOLVE: A software package for solving...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- We present a FORTRAN package of subprograms for...
- Referenced in 492 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 776: SRRIT: A Fortran subroutine to calculate...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- We describe the design of version 1.0 of...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...