- Referenced in 2 articles
- structural equations models. The forms of regularization include both the ridge (Hoerl and Kennard ... sparser extensions. RegSEM is particularly useful for structural equation models that have a small parameter ... application of both factor analysis and latent growth curve models...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- package RAMpath: Structural Equation Modeling Using the Reticular Action Model (RAM) Notation. We rewrite ... package. In addition to performing regular SEM analysis through the R package lavaan, RAMpath ... dynamic system models automatically based on latent change scores and generate vector field plots based...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1692 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 416 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...