- Referenced in 1 article
- latent feature space at test time, e.g. we can animate trajectories from a single image...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- domains (the Pubmed abstracts dataset, a GPS trajectory dataset, and a financial dataset) and using ... than one billion nodes and approx. $75%$ latent variables using a computer cluster with...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 707 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- TOMLAB is a general purpose development and modeling...
- Referenced in 447 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...