- Referenced in 354 articles
- combines the advantages of both base and lattice graphics: conditioning and shared axes are handled...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- algebra, logic calculi, combinatory logic, group theory, lattice theory, and algebraic geometry. Note: Otter/Mace2...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- computations in affine monoids, vector configurations, lattice polytopes, and rational cones. Its input data ... necessarily pointed) rational cone, the lattice points of a rational polytope or unbounded polyhedron ... NmzIntegrate, a description of the cone and lattice under consideration by a system of inequalities...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- package lattice: Lattice Graphics , Lattice is a powerful and elegant high-level data visualization system ... enough to handle most nonstandard requirements. See ?Lattice for an introduction...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- LattE (Lattice point Enumeration) is a computer software dedicated to the problems of counting lattice...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- method, the direct forcing method and the lattice Boltzmann method. Adding a forcing term ... improvement over the previously introduced immersed-boundary-lattice-Boltzmann method (IB-LBM) where the forcing...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- based on regular mathematical constructions such as lattices and quaternions. Graphs can be modified...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Better lattice security estimates. The best lattice reduction algorithm known in practice for high dimension ... Euchner’s BKZ: all security estimates of lattice cryptosystems are based ... implementation of BKZ. However, recent progress on lattice enumeration suggests that ... quality and the running time, thereby revising lattice security estimates. For instance, our simulation suggests...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- PALP of C programs for calculations with lattice polytopes and applications to toric geometry, which ... well as completion of the set of lattice points in the convex hull...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- programs (see The Lattice Programs) to compute automatically the submodule lattice of a given module...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- independently solved in main-memory using efficient lattice search techniques, and using simple join operations...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- explicitly print() plots from ggplot2 or lattice). R code can be reformatted by the formatR...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- concepts of filter and normal filter. The lattice of normal filters is isomorphic with ... lattice of congruences of a pseudo-hoop. We also study some important classes of pseudo...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- NTRUSign: Digital signatures using the NTRU lattice. We introduce NTRUSign, a new family of signature ... vector problem (APPR-CVP) in NTRU-type lattices. We explore the properties of general APPR...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- OpenLB is a numerical framework for lattice Boltzmann simulations, created by students and researchers with ... conceptually simple, implementing basic concepts of the lattice Boltzmann theory step-by-step. Thanks ... this is that the behavior of lattice sites can be modi ed during program execution ... single generic code for various 3D lattice structures, such as D3Q15, D3Q19, and D3Q27...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- with a kernel based on the lattice Boltzmann (LB) method. It is used both ... knowledgeable of the lattice Boltzmann method, to extend the library with your own models. Palabos ... stands for Parallel Lattice Boltzmann Solver...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- hard as finding short vectors in cyclic/ideal lattices in the worst case...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- fplll contains several algorithms on lattices that rely on floating-point computations. This includes implementations ... algorithm that finds a shortest non-zero lattice vector, and the BKZ reduction algorithm...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- chroma software system for lattice QCD. The Chroma package supports data-parallel programming constructs ... lattice field theory and in particular lattice QCD. It uses the SciDAC QDP++ data-parallel...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- LUDWIG: A parallel lattice-Boltzmann code for complex fluids. This paper describes LUDWIG, a versatile ... code for the simulation of lattice-Boltzmann models in three dimensions on cubic lattices...