- Referenced in 7 articles
- Falcon: FAst Fourier Lattice-based COmpact signatures over NTRU. The point of a post-quantum ... usual asymmetric encryption and digitial signature algorithms based on number theory (RSA, DSA, Diffie-Hellman ... Gentry, Peikert and Vaikuntanathan for lattice-based signature schemes. We instantiate that framework over NTRU...
- Referenced in 1 article
- BLAZE: Practical Lattice-Based Blind Signatures for Privacy-Preserving Applications. Blind signatures constitute basic cryptographic...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- BLISS: Bimodal Lattice Signature Schemes. This implementation in...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- A universally composable secure channel based on the...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Implementing CFS. CFS is the first practical code...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- eBACS: ECRYPT Benchmarking of Cryptographic Systems. Measurements of...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- BKZ 2.0: Better lattice security estimates. The best...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- SWIFFT: A modest proposal for FFT hashing. We...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- NTRU: A ring-based public key cryptosystem. We...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- NTRUSign: Digital signatures using the NTRU lattice. We...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- A toolkit for ring-LWE cryptography. Recent advances...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- QUAD: A multivariate stream cipher with provable security...