- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- SETHEO: A high-performance theorem prover. The paper...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Existing Separation Logic (a.k.a. Difference Logic, DL) solvers...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Zing is a software model checking project at...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Symstra: A framework for generating object-oriented unit...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Clean is a functional language based on Term...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- VeriSoft automatically searches for coordination problems (deadlocks, etc...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- HiLog: A foundation for higher-order logic programming...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- Ada is a structured, statically typed, imperative, wide...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- The ELAN system provides an environment for specifying...