- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 3379 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1461 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 1184 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- R package caret: Classification and Regression Training. Misc...
- Referenced in 596 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 559 articles
- R package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized...
- Referenced in 1477 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 1162 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...
- Referenced in 2042 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- TensorFlow™ is an open source software library for...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- DeCAF: A Deep Convolutional Activation Feature for Generic...
- Referenced in 390 articles
- PyTorch python package: Tensors and Dynamic neural networks...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- Adam: A Method for Stochastic Optimization. We introduce...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Autoclass - A Bayesian Approach to Classification. We describe...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- BERT: Pre-training of Deep Bidirectional Transformers for...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- ALiPy: Active Learning in Python. Supervised machine learning...