- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- HB-MP: a further step in the HB...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 648 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Mpmath is a pure-Python library for arbitrary...
- Referenced in 3522 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 538 articles
- The DIMACS Implementation Challenges address questions of determining...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- PRESENT is a new ultra lightweight block cipher...
- Referenced in 474 articles
- A decision-theoretic generalization of on-line learning...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- BKZ 2.0: Better lattice security estimates. The best...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- astsa: Applied Statistical Time Series Analysis. Data sets...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- SWIFFT: A modest proposal for FFT hashing. We...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- QISKit: Open Source Quantum Information Science Kit. An...