- Referenced in 1702 articles
- solving systems of simultaneous linear equations, least-squares solutions of linear systems of equations, eigenvalue...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- solve linear equations and linear least-squares problems. The package solves linear systems whose matrices ... indefinite, symmetric positive definite, triangular, and tridiagonal square. In addition, the package computes ... rectangular matrices and applies them to least-squares problems. LINPACK uses column-oriented algorithms...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- object, and finally performing verification through least-squares solution for consistent pose parameters. This approach...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- singular value decomposition to solve certain least-squares problems. EISPACK has been superseded...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- norm solution of an underdetermined least-squares problem. Basis Pursuit DeNoise (BPDN) fits the least ... squares problem only approximately, and a single parameter determines a curve that traces ... optimal trade-off between the least-squares fit and the one-norm of the solution ... gradient-projection method approximately minimizes a least-squares problem with an explicit one-norm constraint...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- analyzing power-law data, such as least-squares fitting, can produce substantially inaccurate estimates...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- random number generators, special functions and least-squares fitting. There are over 1000 functions...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- univariate nonlinear regression model and generalized least squares estimates for a multivariate nonlinear regression model ... implicit form, it computes three-stage least-squares estimates, TSLS option, and for nonlinear dynamic...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- LSMR: an iterative algorithm for sparse least-squares problems. An iterative method LSMR is presented ... solving linear systems Ax=b and least-squares problems min∥Ax-b∥ 2 , with...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- When the problem is singular, a least-squares solution is computed. Singularities induced...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- point Jacobi, block Jacobi, Gauss-Seidel, least-squares polynomials, and overlapping domain decomposition using sparse...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- levmar : Levenberg-Marquardt nonlinear least squares algorithms in C/C++ This site provides GPL native ANSI ... become a standard technique for nonlinear least-squares problems and can be thought...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Blendenpik: supercharging Lapack’s least-squares solver. Several innovative random-sampling and random-mixing techniques ... stable. More specifically, we describe a least-squares solver for dense highly overdetermined systems that...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- really solving one of the least-squares problems minimize ... MINRES returns a least-squares solution with small ||Ar|| (where...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- symmetric and Hermitian linear equations and least-squares problems. We describe algorithm MINRES ... symmetric or Hermitian linear systems or least-squares problems. If the system is singular, MINRES...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Algorithm 573: NL2SOL - An Adaptive Nonlinear Least-Squares Algorithm...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- such as those that arise in least-squares problems and interior point methods for linear...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- currently provides methods for non-parametric least-squares regression, quantile regression, and treatment effect estimation...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- with 216 million equations. ParaSails uses least-squares (Frobenius norm) minimization to compute a sparse...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Jellyfish include matrix completion problems and least-squares problems regularized by the nuclear norm...