- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- MizarMode -- an integrated proof assistance tool for the...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- Building formal method tools in the Isabelle/Isar framework...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- Theorem proving system supporting both interactive proof development...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 597 articles
- Z3 is a high-performance theorem prover being...
- Referenced in 591 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Licensing the Mizar Mathematical Library (MML). The Mizar...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- PRocH: Proof Reconstruction for HOL Light. PRocH is...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- MMode A Mizar Mode for the proof assistant...