- Referenced in 361 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 719 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- HyperLogLog: the analysis of a near-optimal cardinality...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- We describe a number of new possibilities for...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Vampire 8.0, [RV02,Vor05] is an automatic theorem...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...