- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Algorithm 799: revolve. An implementation of checkpointing for...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...