- Referenced in 2 articles
- systematic parameter space investigations and the detection of arbitrary lens configurations and compact sources...
- Referenced in 1 article
- derive sufficient conditions that guarantee full item space coverage even in cold-start recommendation scenarios ... comprehensive set of experiments on the Movie Lens and the Yahoo!R2Music datasets, using several...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 3190 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5375 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 2021 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Finite element solvers are a basic component of...
- Referenced in 884 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 1612 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- R package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using...
- Referenced in 787 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Computational topology with Regina: algorithms, heuristics and implementations...