- Referenced in 1695 articles
- outset to exploit the Level 3 BLAS — a set of specifications for Fortran subprograms that ... Because of the coarse granularity of the Level 3 BLAS operations, their use promotes high...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- geometry is described and updated by level sets, vector level sets or a standard method...
- Referenced in 1541 articles
- organized hierarchically, enabling users to employ the level of abstraction that is most appropriate ... ﬂexibility for users. PETSc is a sophisticated set of software tools; as such, for some...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- This document describes a toolbox of level set methods for solving time-dependent Hamilton-Jacobi ... PDEs) in the Matlab programming environment. Level set methods are often used for simulation ... allow quick and easy experimentation with level set methods, although it is not by itself ... level set tutorial and so should be used in combination with the existing literature...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- Product Development takes engineering simulation to another level ― the unequalled depth and breadth ... scalability, comprehensive multiphysics foundation and adaptive architecture set our technology apart from other CAE tools...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Algorithm 679: A set of Level 3 Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms. This paper describes ... Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (Level 2 BLAS). Level 2 BLAS are targeted at matrix-vector ... model implementation provides a portable set of FORTRAN 77 Level 2 BLAS for machines where...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- level. The ”Rcpp-modules” vignette details the current set of features of Rcpp-modules. Rcpp ... nicer to use than the equivalent low-level loop code. The ”Rcpp-sugar” vignette gives...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- LBIE (Level Set Boundary-Interior-Exterior) is the multi-purpose meshing tool created ... volumetric mesh conforming to any level set from an imaging data. Variety of output mesh ... formats are: Triangle Mesh for the Level-Set and Tetrahedral Mesh for the interior ... exterior to the level set. Quadrilateral Mesh for the Level-Set and Hexahedral Mesh...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- high level language inspired from CSP and specifications are a set of formulas...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- with publicly distributed interface codes (the level set method), with published performance results...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- combines the high-level modeling capacities of answer set programming (ASP) with state...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- splitting for temporal discretization and the level-set method for interface representation. We show that ... finite element implementation of the level-set approach brings some additional benefits as compared ... standard, finite difference level-set realizations. In particular, the use of finite elements permits...
- Referenced in 596 articles
- specialists using a general-purpose high-level language. Emphasis is put on ease ... both academic and commercial settings. Source code, binaries, and documentation can be downloaded from...
- Referenced in 1067 articles
- method itself can be evolved to varying levels of sophistication. We provide several examples ... difficult problems, yielding outcomes in some settings that have not been matched by other known...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- position of the interface with the Level Set technique is used to simulate ... previously used for the Level Set method...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- BILUM is a set of programs designed for solving general sparse linear systems by using ... Krylov subspace methods preconditioned by some multi-level block ILU (BILUM) preconditioning techniques. BILUM combines ... multi-level algorithms implemented by BILUM are based on the block independent set ordering ... multi-elimination techniques. At each level, a block independent set is found by some greedy...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- organized into yet another set of units at a third level and with level ... units organized into another set of units at a fourth level. Examples of this abound ... exclusively within a member at a higher level, HLM can also provide for a situation ... outcome and a linear combination of a set of explanatory variables. This relationship is defined...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- introduced in chapter 1, and with a set of exercises. par The second part ... gradient, which are adjusted to the noise level in the function. Direct search algorithms, including ... respective chapter, and with a set of exercises. par The treatment of both, optimization methods...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- system for Big Data. It provides high-level APIs in Scala, Java, Python ... also supports a rich set of higher-level tools including Spark...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Technology (NIST). The solution of coupled sets of PDEs is ubiquitous to the numerical simulation ... phase transformations as well as a level set treatment of the electrodeposition process [NIST:damascene...