- Referenced in 313 articles
- NuSMV is a symbolic model checker developed as a joint project between: The Embedded Systems ... checking component that exploits the CUDD library developed by Fabio Somenzi at Colorado University...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- particularly relevant to the development of software for optimization libraries. In the second part ... project and by my experiences in the development of MINPACK-1 [cf. the author...
- Referenced in 1200 articles
- library for Support Vector Machines (SVMs). We have been actively developing this package since...
- Referenced in 366 articles
- more oriented towards professional software development, with more libraries and standard library source code...
- Referenced in 1333 articles
- comprehensive development environment for C and C++ developers building GPU-accelerated applications. The CUDA Toolkit ... includes a compiler for NVIDIA GPUs, math libraries, and tools for debugging and optimizing...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- edges of the network. The core SNAP library is written in C++ and optimized ... dynamically during the computation. SNAP was originally developed by Jure Leskovec in the course ... purpose STL (Standard Template Library)-like library GLib developed at Jozef Stefan Institute. SNAP...
- Referenced in 2888 articles
- Standards and Technology is preparing a Digital Library of Mathematical Functions (DLMF) to provide useful ... even though better tools are in active development. For example, LaTeX files are being used...
- Referenced in 850 articles
- Project is a collaborative project for the development of innovative concepts and tools for automated ... automated error control and adaptivity, a comprehensive library of finite elements, high performance linear algebra...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- OpenSSL Project is a collaborative effort to develop a robust, commercial-grade, full-featured ... full-strength general purpose cryptography library. The project is managed by a worldwide community ... Internet to communicate, plan, and develop the OpenSSL toolkit and its related documentation. OpenSSL ... based on the excellent SSLeay library developed by Eric Young and Tim Hudson. The OpenSSL...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Convex Exemplar. This infrastructure allows library developers, scientists, and engineers to exploit a natural approach ... PLAPACK apart from other parallel linear algebra libraries, allowing for strong performance and significanltly less...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- list of available operations. The library is developed by Atılım Güneş Baydin and Barak...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- command-line tools and library calls for users and developers. Comprehensive documents are available...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- based on the SACLIB library. Presented here is QEPCAD B version ... original QEPCAD and distinguishing it from any development of the original that may proceed ... different direction. QEPCAD and the SACLIB library are the result of a program of research...
- Referenced in 820 articles
- environment and a customizable set of block libraries that let you design, simulate, implement ... extensive range of tools that let you develop algorithms, analyze and visualize simulations, create batch...
- Referenced in 224 articles
- Software LIBrary. This name was originally used for a collection of geostatistical programs developed ... inspired the writing of GSLIB: Geostatistical Software Library and User’s Guide by Clayton Deutsch...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- quick development and portability. The OCaml distribution includes a comprehensive standard library, a replay debugger...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at the computational solution of partial differential equations ... deal.II is to enable rapid development of modern finite element codes, using among other aspects ... this is best done using a program library that takes care of the details...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- open-source C++/Python boundary element library. Its development is a joint project between University...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- constraints in ILOG SCHEDULE: a library for the development of constraint-based scheduling systems ... paper presents ILOG SCHEDULE, a C++ library enabling the representation of a wide collection...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) 11.0 includes a wealth of routines to accelerate application ... performance and reduce development time. Today’s processors have increasing core counts, wider vector units ... carefully optimized computing math library designed to harness that potential. Even the best compiler ... performance possible from a hand-optimized library. Because Intel has done the engineering on these...