- Referenced in 1 article
- model for reported non-life insurance claims. Traditional non-life reserving models largely neglect ... claim. This information includes covariates describing the policy, claim cause as well as the detailed ... with a case study on a real insurance data set and deduce new insights...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Algorithm 806: SPRNG: A Scalable Library for Pseudorandom...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- R package VGAM: Vector Generalized Linear and Additive...
- Referenced in 771 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- DCDFLIB: Double precision Cumulative Distribution Function LIBrary. cumulative...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make...
- Referenced in 866 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- MCQueue: educational software for Markov Chains and Queues...
- Referenced in 838 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1555 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...