- Referenced in 1468 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 786 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 761 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- TestU01 is a software library, implemented in the...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- The diehard tests are a battery of statistical...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- EMpht is a program for fitting phase-type...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- DEoptim: An R Package for Global Optimization by...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- Ox is an object-oriented matrix programming language...
- Referenced in 1310 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- R package cmprsk: Subdistribution Analysis of Competing Risks...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Double chain ladder. By adding the information of...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- R package gamair: Data for ”GAMs: An Introduction...
- Referenced in 763 articles
- R package QRM: Provides R-language Code to...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- Z-Tree: Zurich Toolbox for ready-made economic...
- Referenced in 1166 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...
- Referenced in 2164 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- Keras: Deep Learning library for Theano and TensorFlow...
- Referenced in 1136 articles
- R package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book...