- Referenced in 5 articles
- that are useful in reliability, lifetime, and survival analysis. Exact analytical bootstrap estimates of order...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Regression analysis of censored data using pseudo-observations: An update. We present updated versions ... survival function, the cumulative incidence function under competing risks, the restricted mean survival-time function ... cause- specific lost-lifetime function. The pseudo-observations can be used to assess the effects...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Linkages: A tool for the construction of multivariate...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 3397 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Software for Solving Optimal Control Problems. MISER3 is...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 764 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- R package rms: Regression Modeling Strategies , Regression modeling...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 1069 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...