- Referenced in 524 articles
- scale constrained optimization. Sequential quadratic programming (SQP) methods have proved highly effective for solving constrained ... solver. It is based on a limited-memory quasi-Newton approximation to the Hessian...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Polak-Ribiere, Hestenes-Stiefel), a limited-memory quasi-Newton method using BFGS updates to approximate...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- based ROMs using the discrete empirical interpolation method (DEIM). The original libROM release was written ... Limited-memory adaptive snapshot selection for proper orthogonal decomposition, International Journal of Numerical Methods...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- optimization problems, are based on limited-memory variable metric methods. Subroutine PNET, also intended...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- method computes the minimizer of a quadratic function defined by a limited-memory BFGS matrix ... adaptation of the Moré-Sorensen direct method into an L-BFGS setting for large-scale...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Buckley-LeNir method, Nocedal’s limited memory algorithm, and an experimental limited-memory implementation...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- implementation of Limited-memory Broyden-Fletcher-Goldfarb-Shanno (L-BFGS) method written by Jorge Nocedal...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- automatically generating preconditioners for the conjugate gradient method. It is designed for solving a sequence ... optimization. The preconditioners are based on limited-memory quasi-Newton updating and are recommended...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- progress toward convergence. This result motivates methods for optimizing algorithmic parameters and discarding irrelevant variables ... convincingly outperforms existing solvers in sequential, limited-memory, and distributed settings. BLITZ is not specific...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- CUTE: a concolic unit testing engine for C...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1648 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- ODRPACK is a software package for weighted orthogonal...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- We present a FORTRAN package of subprograms for...