- Referenced in 1594 articles
- provide the building blocks for the implementation of large-scale application codes on parallel ... PETSc includes an expanding suite of parallel linear, nonlinear equation solvers and time integrators that...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- possible performance, LAPACK requires that highly optimized block matrix operations be already implemented on each ... performed by calls to the Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed ... many high-performance computers, particularly if specially coded implementations are provided by the manufacturer. Highly...
- Referenced in 707 articles
- special case of determinant maximization problems with linear matrix inequalities. It employs an infeasible primal ... search direction. The basic code is written in Matlab, but key subroutines ... either SDPA or SeDuMi format. Sparsity and block diagonal structure are exploited. We also exploit...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- multilevel method for preconditioning of general sparse linear systems. This strategy is used ... authors’ codes BILUM and BILUTM. All these methods are based on a block incomplete...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- PMIRKDC: a parallel mono-implicit Runge-Kutta code with defect control for boundary value ODEs ... treatment of large, almost block diagonal (ABD) linear systems. The most significant feature of PMIRKDC...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- code treats the stability of a Tokamak-like plasma described by the ideal linearized magnetohydrodynamic ... normal modes can be calculated by linearizing the ideal MHD equations. Any mode (unstable ... subprogram of the block matrix library HYMNIABLOCK. The code consists of 5 main programs (ERATO...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- present the new block cipher SHARK. This cipher combines highly non-linear substitution boxes ... maximum distance separable error correcting codes (MDS-codes) to guarantee a good diffusion. The cipher...
Symbolic Math Toolbox
- Referenced in 37 articles
- create, run, and share symbolic math code using the MATLAB® Live Editor. The toolbox provides ... common mathematical areas such as calculus, linear algebra, algebraic and ordinary differential equations, equation simplification ... generate MATLAB functions, Simulink® function blocks, and Simscape™ equations directly from symbolic expressions...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- generating the block of FORTRAN code, which solves a system of linear algebraic equations with...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- access to individual matrix entries. This prevents code replication and allows programmers to work more ... domain of iterative solvers of linear systems stemming from finite element discretizations. Those discretizations exhibit ... matrix and vector interface supports a block recursive structure. Each sparse matrix entry can itself...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- dynamic loading. UDEC is a discontinuum code that simulates either the quasi-static or dynamic ... concave) polygonal blocks with rounded corners; Discontinuities treated as boundary conditions between blocks; Relative motion ... along the discontinuities governed by linear and non-linear force-displacement relations for movement...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- ParalleloGAM: A parallel code for ODEs. The method uses the “parallelism across the steps ... Then the linear system resulting from the Newton iteration is factored (block diagonal) and solved ... numerical tests compared to a sequential Radau code. The parallel version wins only for higher...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- methods, namely a class of L-stable Block Implicit Methods providing a (relatively) easy definition ... particular: the code BiM (release 2.0, April 2005) implements a variable order-variable stepsize method ... details concerning the strategies implemented in the code BiM are described ... code BiMD (release 1.1.2, November 2014) is a generalization of the code BiM for solving...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- qpDUNES is quadratic programming solver targeted at block-banded convex QPs that arise in optimal ... qpDUNES is a plain, self-contained C code written according to the C90 standard ... hardware platforms. It comes with its own linear algebra module and efficient data storage formats...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- block thresholding, linear,...) with applications to data compression or denoising/regression. The core of the code...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- design and development of a parallel code for Large Eddy Simulation (LES) by exploiting libraries ... approximate projection method, in terms of linear algebra operators involving sparse matrices and vectors. Then ... procedure using general-purpose linear algebra libraries as building blocks. This approach allows to pursue ... exploitation of parallelism, with a relatively low coding effort. The parallel LES code developed...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- provable against differential and linear attacks. RoadRunneR has lowest code size in Atmel’s ATtiny45 ... metric for the fair comparison of block ciphers. This metric, called ST/A, is the first...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- paper presents a family of fast biorthogonal block transforms called binDCT that can be implemented ... friendly lattice structure that robustly enforces both linear phase and perfect reconstruction properties. The lattice ... popular 8/spl times/8 DCT closely, attaining a coding gain range of 8.77-8.82 dB, despite...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Shock Hydrodynamics (CRASH) code, a block-adaptive-mesh code for multi-material radiation hydrodynamics ... shock-capturing hydrodynamic solver; (2) a linear advection of the radiation in frequency-logarithm space ... laboratory astrophysics. The CRASH code is an extension of the Block-Adaptive Tree Solarwind...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- programs. The lower block triangular structure is typical of time phased linear programs with multiple ... computer code of this algorithm (LIFT) has been developed based on state...