- Referenced in 443 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- MSLiP: A computer code for the multistage stochastic...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Gensim is a free Python framework designed to...
- Referenced in 468 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- GeoGebra is free and multi-platform dynamic mathematics...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- R package deSolve: General solvers for initial value...
- Referenced in 725 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- SVDPACK comprises four numerical (iterative) methods for computing...
- Referenced in 1486 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...