- Referenced in 8601 articles
- There are some important differences, but much code written for S runs unaltered under ... provides a wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- linear algebra routines the user has the choice to link the code with DC_DECSOL...
- Referenced in 1182 articles
- implementation of large-scale application codes on parallel (and serial) computers. PETSc uses ... linear, nonlinear equation solvers and time integrators that may be used in application codes written...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- Bounds on the minimum distance of linear codes and quantum codes...
- Referenced in 225 articles
- fact that decoding unknown linear binary codes is an NP-complete problem. The interest...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- introduces interval arithmetic, solving linear interval equations, automatic differentiation and code list generation, interval Newton ... which allow, among others, the generation of code lists and automatic differentiation. The chapter ... results and it provides techniques to transform linear interval equations into ones which might have...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- package QRM: Provides R-language Code to Examine Quantitative Risk Management Concepts. This package ... multivariate analysis, time series analysis and generalized linear modelling...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- controllers for constrained linear, nonlinear and hybrid systems. Efficiency of the code is guaranteed ... accessible format: starting from different performance objectives (linear, quadratic, minimum time) to the handling ... applications in a form of a C code, or deployed to target platforms using Real...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- performed by calls to the Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed ... many high-performance computers, particularly if specially coded implementations are provided by the manufacturer. Highly...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- finite element and optimization codes that use linear convex polygons. In topology optimization, polygonal discretizations ... complicated geometries with a self-contained Matlab code. The main ingredients of the present mesh...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- interior-point code for linear programming. We describe the code PCx, a primal-dual interior ... point code for linear programming. Information is given about problem formulation and the underlying algorithm ... instructions for installing, invoking, and using the code. Computational results on standard test problems...
- Referenced in 937 articles
- significantly. YALMIP 3 can be used for linear programming, quadratic programming, second order cone programming ... since it is entirely based on MATLAB code. Easy to learn : 3 new commands...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- special case of determinant maximization problems with linear matrix inequalities. It employs an infeasible primal ... search direction. The basic code is written in Matlab, but key subroutines...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- easily be incorporated into existing simulation codes. The primary design goals were to require minimal ... supplied linear solvers and preconditioners. The main numerical operations performed in these codes are operations...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- application program interfaces (APIs) for coding linear algebra algorithms. On the surface, these APIs ... algorithms, dozens of algorithms for a single linear algebra operation can be derived, verified ... algorithm. Since the algorithms are expressed in code much like they are explained ... combination with an extension of the parallel linear algebra package (PLAPACK) API, the approach presents...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- MSLiP: A computer code for the multistage stochastic linear programming problem This paper describes ... nested decomposition algorithm for the multistage stochastic linear programming problem. Many of the computational tricks ... computation times is investigated. The computer code supports an arbitrary number of time periods...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- basis matrix), automatic scaling of linear contraints, and automatic estimation of some or all gradients ... with the industry MPS format. The source code is suitable for machines with a Fortran...
- Referenced in 473 articles
- wide variety of statistical and graphical techniques: linear and nonlinear modelling, statistical tests, time series ... store identical, up-to-date, versions of code and documentation for R. Please...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- only depends on the parallel velocity. This code uses a semi-Lagrangian numerical scheme, which ... linear regime as well as an accurate description of fine spatial scales. The code ... linear and non-linear regimes. The GYSELA code is found to be stable over long ... simulation times (more than 20 times the linear growth rate of the most unstable mode...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming. This paper describes a software package, called ... algorithm as it applies to linear and quadratic programming with only brief mention...