- Referenced in 1642 articles
- routines for solving systems of simultaneous linear equations, least-squares solutions of linear systems ... equations, eigenvalue problems, and singular value problems. The associated matrix factorizations (LU, Cholesky ... performed by calls to the Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed...
- Referenced in 1182 articles
- includes an expanding suite of parallel linear, nonlinear equation solvers and time integrators that...
- Referenced in 1081 articles
- input parameters) of a function; additional linear constraints (equations and inequalities) can be specified...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- Fortran subroutines that analyze and solve linear equations and linear least-squares problems. The package...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- contain routines for solving systems of linear equations, least squares problems, and eigenvalue problems ... dense, band, and tridiagonal linear systems of equations, condition estimation and iterative refinement ... Cholesky factorization, matrix inversion, full-rank linear least squares problems, orthogonal and generalized orthogonal factorizations...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least Squares Problems. An iterative method is given...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- arithmetic based methods for solving systems of equations and global optimization problems. The connection between ... pages) introduces interval arithmetic, solving linear interval equations, automatic differentiation and code list generation, interval ... provides techniques to transform linear interval equations into ones which might have tighter solution intervals...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- preconditioned iterative solvers for the discrete linear equation systems that arise in incompressible flow modelling...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- package for solving elliptic partial differential equations in general regions of the plane ... solvers for the resulting systems of linear equations. PLTMG provides a suite of continuation options...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- solution of sparse systems of linear equations. Attacking these problems efficiently requires an in-depth ... programming language, Direct Methods for Sparse Linear Systems equips readers with the working knowledge required...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- Euler, Stokes or Navier-Stokes equations Solves the linear and non-linear shallow-water equations...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- transforms, ordinary differential equations, systems of linear equations, polynomials, and sets, lists, vectors, matrices...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- large, sparse, nonsymmetric systems of linear equations on high performance machines. The library is written...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- structured matrices) sparse s.p.d. linear systems systems of nonlinear equations (including unconstrained optimization) roots...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- solution of sparse linear systems of equations and sparse eigenvalue problems. MATLAB interfaces are offered...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- large sparse symmetric and unsymmetric linear systems of equations on shared-memory and distributed-memory...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- corresponding homogeneous system of linear equations under the assumption that the eigenvalue is known...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- linear algebra problems, including systems of linear equations, linear least squares problems, eigenvalue problems...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- vectors, or as a system of linear equations and inequalities. The name PORTA ... Fourier - Motzkin elimination algorithm which projects a linear system on subspaces xi = 0. This projection...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- include mixed models, generalized linear models, correspondence analysis, and structural equations...