- Referenced in 27 articles
- structured regression models into a well defined theory of conditional inference procedures. This non-parametric ... parametric models (e.g. linear models, GLMs or survival regression) employing parameter instability tests for split...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 765 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...