- Referenced in 1463 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have emerged as powerful design tools in areas...
- Referenced in 322 articles
- semidefinite programming (SDP), or linear matrix inequality (LMI) relaxations of the GPM, whose associated monotone...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- linear matrix inequality (LMI) problem is a well known type of convex feasibility problem that...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- control can be formulated as “linear matrix inequality” (LMI) problems. Previously, efficient algorithms have been...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- range-space sparsity of a linear matrix inequality (LMI) constraint of the given problem. SparseCoLO...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- convex polytopic forms, upon which LMI (Linear Matrix Inequality) based multi-objective control design techniques...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- problems is based on convex linear matrix inequality (LMI) relaxations. Software implementations of this approach...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- ROLMIP - Robust LMI Parser. ROLMIP (Robust LMI Parser) is a set of programs that works ... constraints that are usually defined as Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs). The main objective of ROLMIP...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- COMPlib: COnstraint matrix-optimization problem library–a collection...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- SDPSOL is a parser/solver for determinant maximization (MAXDET...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- The Duali/Dualpc software system is designed to solve...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...