- Referenced in 761 articles
- mixed models. Every model in this book is a special case of the linear mixed ... regression, though familiarity with matrix and linear algebra is assumed. Another audience that they...
- Referenced in 882 articles
- GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer optimization problems. The system ... allows the user to concentrate on the modeling problem by making the setup simple ... revisions to establish an accurate model. The system models problems in a highly compact ... another, and can even convert from linear to nonlinear with little trouble...
- Referenced in 438 articles
- analysis. A few examples include mixed models, generalized linear models, correspondence analysis, and structural equations...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- mixed-effects models using S4 classes , Fit linear and generalized linear mixed-effects models. This...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- scripts used in the book ”Generalized Additive Models: An Introduction with R”, Wood ... introduction to linear, generalized linear, generalized additive and mixed models. Moreover, the book contains explanations...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- package nlme: Linear and Nonlinear Mixed Effects Models , Fit and compare Gaussian linear and nonlinear...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Approach of linear mixed model in longitudinal data analysis using SAS. Linear mixed models ... longitudinal data sets. The analysis of linear mixed model methodology for the analysis of repeated ... summarizes the methodology of the linear mixed model approach for the analysis of repeated measurements...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- models in R, DPpackage. Currently, DPpackage includes models for marginal and conditional density estimation, receiver ... longitudinal and clustered data using generalized linear mixed models, and regression data using generalized additive...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- package MCMCglmm: MCMC Generalised Linear Mixed Models. MCMC Generalised Linear Mixed Models...
- Referenced in 855 articles
- modeling system for constructing and solving disciplined convex programs (DCPs). CVX supports a number ... standard problem types, including linear and quadratic programs (LPs/QPs), second-order cone programs (SOCPs ... version 2.0, CVX also solves mixed integer disciplined convex programs (MIDCPs) as well, with...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- models, including log-linear models, Gaussian models, and models for mixed discrete and continuous variables...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- These models are known as generalized linear mixed models (GLMM). GLMMs, like linear mixed models...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Package glmmAK: Generalized Linear Mixed Models. This package implements maximum-likelihood estimation in the logistic ... model) and multinomial response (cumulative logit model), and in the Poisson regression (log-linear model ... MCMC in the logistic and Poisson regression model with random effects whose distribution is specified ... LESAFFRE, E. (2008). Generalized linear mixed model with a penalized Gaussian mixture as a random...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- integer linear programming solver (MILP), mixed-integer quadratic programming solver (MIQP), and mixed-integer quadratically ... range of interfaces, access to industry-standard modeling languages, flexible licensing together with transparent pricing...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Extending the linear model with R. Generalized linear, mixed effects and nonparametric regression models. Linear ... extensions to that framework: generalized linear models (GLMs), mixed effect models, and nonparametric regression models ... topics that include GLM diagnostics, generalized linear mixed models, trees, and even...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Model. A complete set of functions to calculate several EBLUP (Empirical Best Linear Unbiased Predictor ... based on an area-level linear mixed model introduced...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Stata and estimates GLLAMMs (Generalized Linear Latent And Mixed Models) by maximum likelihood (see help...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- datasets for WWGbook. Book is ”Linear Mixed Models: A Practical Guide Using Statistical Software” published...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- linear hypotheses in parametric models, including linear, generalized linear, linear mixed effects, and survival models...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- statistical package that fits linear mixed models using Residual Maximum Likelihood (REML...