- Referenced in 9969 articles
- wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification...
- Referenced in 758 articles
- special case of the linear mixed model or its generalized counterpart. This book is very ... regression, though familiarity with matrix and linear algebra is assumed. Another audience that they ... have a good working knowledge of linear models and the desire to begin using more...
- Referenced in 866 articles
- System (GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer optimization problems ... allows the user to concentrate on the modeling problem by making the setup simple ... establish an accurate model. The system models problems in a highly compact and natural ... another, and can even convert from linear to nonlinear with little trouble...
- Referenced in 764 articles
- analysis, time series analysis and generalized linear modelling...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- Lasso and elastic-net regularized generalized linear models. Extremely efficient procedures for fitting the entire ... regularization path for linear regression, logistic and multinomial regression models, poisson regression...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- ideas to several samples, semiparametric and smooth models. Significance and confidence intervals are the subjects ... appropriate for linear regression models, generalized linear models and nonlinear models, and time series, spatial...
- Referenced in 438 articles
- examples include mixed models, generalized linear models, correspondence analysis, and structural equations...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- linear function or a convex quadratic function. The variables in the model may be declared...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- Multivariate Statistical Modelling Based on Generalized Linear Models”, first edition, by Ludwig Fahrmeir and Gerhard ... Multivariate Statistical Modelling Based on Generalized Linear Models”, version 1, by Ludwig Fahrmeir and Gerhard...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- latent structure, and to search for linear feedback models--and in the ability to calculate...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling language for linear and nonlinear optimization problems, in discrete ... notation and familiar concepts to formulate optimization models and examine solutions, while the computer manages...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- statistical and graphical techniques: linear and nonlinear modelling, statistical tests, time series analysis, classification, clustering...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- system for interactive fitting of generalized linear models...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using S4 classes , Fit linear and generalized linear mixed...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- Existing drivers implement mixtures of standard linear models, generalized linear models and model-based clustering...
System Identification Toolbox
- Referenced in 178 articles
- either MIMO state space or MISO polynomial model structures. A key feature of the software ... These include the estimation of non-linear models, the use of non-standard model parametrizations...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- models and the Buckley-James multiple regression model for right-censored responses, and implements penalized ... likelihood estimation for logistic and ordinary linear models. rms works with almost any regression model ... regression, accelerated failure time models, ordinary linear models, the Buckley-James model, generalized least squares ... serially or spatially correlated observations, generalized linear models, and quantile regression...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- Forecasting functions for time series and linear models , Methods and tools for displaying and analysing...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- adds a variety of basic statistical and linear algebra functions. A portable window system interface ... basis for statistical model representations, such as linear ... nonlinear regression models and generalized linear models. Many aspects of the system design were motivated...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- particular families of models, including log-linear models, Gaussian models, and models for mixed discrete...