- Referenced in 311 articles
- hierarchy of semidefinite programming (SDP), or linear matrix inequality (LMI) relaxations of the GPM, whose...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- LIPSOL stands for Linear programming Interior-Point SOLvers. It is a free, Matlab-based software ... package for solving linear programs by interior-Point methods. It requires Matlab version ... sparse-matrix data-structure and Application Program Interface facility, and at the same time takes ... tested on the Netlib set of linear programs and has effectively solved all 95 Netlib...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C++ (ANSI C) implementation of the Double Description Method ... convex polyhedron given by a system of linear inequalities ... functions, cdd/cdd+ can solve the general linear programming (LP) problem to maximize (or minimize...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- BENSOLVE is a solver for vector linear programs (VLP), in particular, for the subclass ... multiple objective linear programs (MOLP). It is based on Benson’s algorithm and its extensions ... Public License. It utilizes the GNU Linear Programming Kit (GLPK). BENSOLVE (from version...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- branch-and-bound algorithms using linear programming relaxations. Cutting planes or columns can be generated...
- Referenced in 1089 articles
- Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm-based program for constrained and unconstrained optimization, written ... input parameters) of a function; additional linear constraints (equations and inequalities) can be specified ... preferably on a Sun SPARC machine). This program can also...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- efficient extreme points in multiple objective linear programming. This paper looks at the task ... efficient extreme points in multiple objective linear programming. Vector maximization software is reviewed ... extreme points of a multiple objective linear program is described. To create MOLP test problems ... find good near- optimal solutions with linear utility functions than with, for instance, Tchebycheff types...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- SoPlex is a Linear Programming (LP) solver based on the revised simplex algorithm. It features...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- system for solving large-scale linear programs. The system consists of both hardware, which uses ... this modern hardware. The KORBX linear programming software system contains four algorithms which are variations ... empirically evaluated on a set of linear programming application models being used by the staff...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Linear programming. Foundations and extensions. This is an introduction to the field of optimization ... beginning with a substantial treatment of linear programming, and proceeding to convex analysis, network flows ... book is coordinated with free efficient C programs that implement the major algorithms studied ... simplex method, both for linear programming and for network flows. These C programs and JAVA...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- semidefinite programs, which are generalizations of linear programs to the space of block diagonal, symmetric ... hard graph problems in polynomial time. Semidefinite programs are best solved by interior-point methods ... Karmarkar in 1984 to solve linear programs. In 1997, when our software package SDPpack...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- naturally formulated using mixed integer non-linear programming (MINLP) models and can be solved ... Convex Over- and Under-ENvelopes for Non-linear Estimation) and used it for extensive tests...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Design of the XMP Linear Programming Library. XMP is a hierarchically structured library of FORTRAN ... subroutines for linear programming. Its purpose is to facilitate algorithmic research and model development...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- interior-point code for linear programming. We describe the code PCx, a primal-dual interior ... point code for linear programming. Information is given about problem formulation and the underlying algorithm...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- learning algorithm, based on semi-infinite linear programming, has been recently proposed. This approach ... where the kernel is defined as a linear combination of multiple kernels. We propose...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- requiring the solution of sparse systems of linear equations. Attacking these problems efficiently requires ... MATLAB and the C programming language, Direct Methods for Sparse Linear Systems equips readers with...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- convex mixed-integer nonlinear programs (MINLPs) that implements a linearization-based algorithm. The solver ... solution of a master mixed-integer linear program (MILP) by adding new linearizations at open ... MILP with filterSQP to solve the nonlinear programs that arise as subproblems in the algorithm ... offer new suggestions for generating and managing linearizations that are shown to be efficient...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Coin-or linear programming) is an open-source linear programming solver written...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- lesser general public license) linear (integer) programming solver based on the revised simplex method...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- based approaches, a method based on linear programming, a maximum entropy like method based...