- Referenced in 24 articles
- Combining widening and acceleration in linear relation analysis. Linear Relation Analysis ... delaying the application of widening, the analysis quickly becomes too expensive with the increase ... paper, we investigate an improvement of Linear Relation Analysis consisting in computing, when possible...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- methods are computer-intensive methods of statistical analysis using simulation to obtain reliable standard errors ... with resampling methods appropriate for linear regression models, generalized linear models and nonlinear models ... ideas underlying which are closely related to resampling methods. Chapter 11 gives a short introduction...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- mathematics and numerical analysis communities, this method has received relatively little attention from these communities ... Fang and Y. Saad [Numer. Linear Algebra Appl., 16 (2009), pp. 197–221] has clarified...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- analyzes their fundamental theoretical properties, discusses the related algorithmic and implementation aspects, and highlights their ... both a priori and a posteriori error analysis. Reduced basis methods for partial differential equations ... applicative interest in the context of both linear and nonlinear PDEs. Moreover, the inclusion...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- viewed as the extension of linear triangles and bilinear quads. The code also features ... modular structure in which the analysis routine and the optimization algorithm are separated from ... finite element and sensitivity analysis routines contain no information related to the formulation and thus...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- arise, for example, on the analysis and synthesis conditions related to uncertain continuous or discrete ... with constraints that are usually defined as Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs). The main objective...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- lead to solving linear KKT systems. LS-SVMs are closely related to regularization networks ... recognition algorithms such as kernel Fisher discriminant analysis and extensions to unsupervised learning, recurrent networks...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- relations of finite order; (e) some linear recurrence relations of infinite order and other generalized ... recurrences, like those arising from the complexity analysis of algorithms...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- integer congruences, points-to properties) and relational (integer linear inequalities, symbolic equalities). Verasco enjoys ... novelty of Verasco, compared with other static analysis tools, is that it is entirely specified...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- drift-diffusion model and the related linear ballistic accumulator model. HDDM requires fewer data ... hierarchical methods, allows for full Bayesian data analysis, and can handle outliers in the data...
- Referenced in 1 article
- performing time series and statistics related analysis and visualization. The STSA toolbox provides capabilities ... ARMA and ARFIMA, Bayesian, non-linear and spectral analysis related models. Extensive time series filtering ... both time series, and general statistical analysis. The STSA toolbox aids in the rapid solution ... directly available in most analysis software packages. For example, the NONLIN directory provides functions...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- nonlinear iteration methods, as well as all linear solver and preconditioner modules are available ... methods is more appropriate. The forward sensitivity analysis (FSA) method is mostly suitable when ... entire solution vector) with respect to relatively few parameters are needed. In this approach...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- such normalizing constants satisfy holonomic systems of linear partial differential equations. The HGM consists ... methods to find it. Groebner basis and related methods are used. (2) Find an initial ... numerically. We use several methods in numerical analysis such as the Runge-Kutta method ... equations and efficient solvers of systems of linear equations. The HGM was proposed...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- numerical modeling code for advanced geotechnical analysis of soil, rock, and structural support ... conditions between blocks; Relative motion along the discontinuities governed by linear and non-linear force...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- relationship between Fisher’s linear discriminant analysis and canonical correlation analysis for random vectors ... classification using the canonical $Y$ scores and related distance measures...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- analysis of variance, analysis of covariance, multivariate analysis of variance, and partial correlation. PROC ... framework of general linear models. PROC GLM handles models relating one or several continuous dependent...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- analysis of duality relations in a pair of semi-infinite linear programs (SILPs). The method...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Survival Analysis. Package for parametric relative survival analyses. It allows to model non-linear...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- generalized linear models (either for quantitative or binary traits), and analysis ... multiple SNPs (haplotype and epistasis analysis). Permutation test and related tests (sum statistic and truncated...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- exploit ideas from high-dimensional data analysis to derive new portmanteau tests that are based ... relatively close to the sample size. The statistics behave asymptotically as a linear combination...