- Referenced in 349 articles
- bounded global optimization problems with additional linear, nonlinear and integer constraints. The idea ... algorithm is to first fit a response surface to data collected by evaluating the objective...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- inference methods for models of conditional quantiles: Linear and nonlinear parametric and non-parametric (total ... models for conditional quantiles of a univariate response and several methods for handling censored survival...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- censored responses, and implements penalized maximum likelihood estimation for logistic and ordinary linear models...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- regression data, item response data, longitudinal and clustered data using generalized linear mixed models...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- linear predictor through a nonlinear link function and allows the response probability distribution ... Many widely used statistical models are generalized linear models. These include classical linear models with ... generalized linear models by the selection of an appropriate link function and response probability distribution...
Control System Toolbox
- Referenced in 139 articles
- apps for systematically analyzing, designing, and tuning linear control systems. You can specify your system ... state-space, zero-pole-gain or frequency-response model. Apps and functions, such as step...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- among others – linear, robust linear, binomial, Poisson, survival, response times, ordinal, zero-inflated, hurdle ... even non-linear models all in a multilevel context. Further modeling options include auto-correlation ... more. In addition, all parameters of the response distribution can be predicted in order...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- logistic regression and generalized linear models. It has discussions of response and predictor transformations, diagnostics...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- converts dichotomous and rating scale observations into linear measures. It links qualitative analysis to quantitative ... often classified under item response theory, IRT, or logit-linear models. Rasch specifies how persons...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- program for the static and transient response of linear and nonlinear two- and three-dimensional...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- computer program for conducting equivalent linear seismic response analyses of horizontally layered soil deposits...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Package glmmAK: Generalized Linear Mixed Models. This package implements maximum-likelihood estimation in the logistic ... multinomial response (cumulative logit model), and in the Poisson regression (log-linear model). Secondly, Bayesian...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- cognitive diagnosis modeling and multidimensional item response modeling for dichotomous and polytomous data. This package ... diagnostic model (GDM), the multidimensional linear compensatory item response model and the structured latent class...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- will respond to. It retrieves information in response to keys furnished by the user with ... computation which has a bound which depends linearly on the length of keys...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- multiple contrast tests, fitting non-linear dose-response models (using Bayesian and non-Bayesian estimation...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Bayesian variable selection for linear regression using evolutionary Monte Carlo. ESS++ is a C++ implementation ... selection approach for single and multiple response linear regression. ESS++ works well both when ... observations, thousands of predictors and a few responses simultaneously. The core engine...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- according to a prescribed linear or nonlinear stress/strain law in response to the applied forces...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- response is not necessarily normally distributed. These models are known as generalized linear mixed models...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- noisy version is released as the response to the query. Results of Dinur, Dwork ... slightly) noisy reply the SuLQ (Sub-Linear Queries) primitive. The assumption of sublinearity becomes reasonable...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- preconditioned conjugate gradient method for the linear response eigenvalue problem. The linear response eigenvalue problem...