- Referenced in 5 articles
- Superbee slop limiters are used for advective fluxes and the wall law for the heat ... injection hydrogen internal combustion engines. Large super-scalar machines up to 1 000 processors ... processors. Moreover, IFP-C3D uses an optimized linear algebraic library to solve linear matrix systems...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The ITPACK project: Past, present, and future The...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- QMRPACK: A package of QMR algorithms. The quasi...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- This paper describes an adaptive grid finite difference...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 942 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...