- Referenced in 444 articles
- large-scale optimization system, for the solution of sparse linear and nonlinear programs. The objective ... function and constraints may be linear or nonlinear, or a mixture of both. The nonlinear ... factors of the basis matrix), automatic scaling of linear contraints, and automatic estimation of some...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- SCILAB or matlab for solving large scale linear programming problems. It can be freely used...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- package is intended for solving large-scale linear programming (LP), mixed integer programming...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- open source library for large-scale linear classification. It supports logistic regression and linear support...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- solvers, the number of iterations also scales linearly with 1/λ, where...
- Referenced in 1240 articles
- building blocks for the implementation of large-scale application codes on parallel (and serial) computers ... PETSc includes an expanding suite of parallel linear, nonlinear equation solvers and time integrators that...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- package for solving large scale linear, convex quadratic and convex nonlinear programming problems. The code...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- system for solving large-scale linear programs. The system consists of both hardware, which uses...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- flat shell element suitable for large-scale linear and nonlinear engineering computations of thin...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- graph Laplacian linear solver. Laplacian matrices of graphs arise in large-scale computational applications such ... algebraic multigrid (LAMG) solver of the symmetric linear system $Ax=b$ is presented, where ... storage are empirically demonstrated to scale linearly with the number of edges. LAMG consists ... memory savings. A serial LAMG implementation scaled linearly for a diverse set of 3774 real...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- methods and test problems for large-scale linear inverse problems. The software package, called ... large-scale test problems in the form of discretizations of 2D linear inverse problems ... parameters. The test problems represent realistic large-scale problems found in image reconstruction and several...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- toolbox. The Steerable Pyramid is a linear multi-scale, multi-orientation image decomposition that provides...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- linear and logarithmic partitioning schemes. Our recent work globally optimized two classes of large-scale ... pooling problems were optimized using a piecewise linear scheme that activates appropriate under- and overestimators ... number of binary decision variables that scales linearly with the number of segments...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- solving large-scale problems. Moreover, both fundamental building blocks, namely mixed integer linear programming...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained optimization. Sequential quadratic programming (SQP) methods have ... consider problems with general inequality constraints (linear and nonlinear). We assume that first derivatives...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- proposed algorithm and prove the R-(super)linear convergence of the KKT residual ... develop efficient techniques for solving large scale linear systems of equations under certain subspace constraints ... carefully designed to replace the original linear systems and novel shadow sequences are constructed ... constraints. Extensive numerical results for various large scale QSDPs show that our two-phase algorithm...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- linear conjugate-gradient method (developed via the Lanczos method) in the solution of large-scale...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- models (LLTM), rating scale model (RSM), linear rating scale models (LRSM), partial credit models...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- sets and from the implementation of linear-scaling algorithms which can be applied to suitable...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- software system for solving large scale linear and mixed-integer optimization models. The system...