- Referenced in 236 articles
- preconditioned iterative solvers for the discrete linear equation systems that arise in incompressible flow modelling...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- used for the solution of linear systems on both serial and parallel platforms, and LASPack ... included with the library to provide linear solver support on serial machines. An optional interface...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- algebraic multilevel solvers for the resulting systems of linear equations. PLTMG provides a suite...
- Referenced in 1438 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have emerged as powerful design tools in areas ... ranging from control engineering to system identification and structural design. The LMI Control Toolbox implements...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- iterative solution of large sparse linear systems arising in scientific and engineering applications ... preconditioners in order to solve a linear system. The Aztec library is written ... user may input the linear system in a simple format and Aztec will perform...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- Ordinary Differential Equations) solves stiff and nonstiff systems of the form dy/dt ... methods) in the stiff case. The linear systems that arise are solved by direct methods...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- designed to solve large sparse linear systems of equations arising primarily from elliptic PDE discretizations ... Stokes equations with heat and mass transfer, linear and nonlinear elasticity equations, the Maxwell equations...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- basis of efficient algorithms for solving linear systems of equations and linear least squares problems...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- large-scale optimization system, for the solution of sparse linear and nonlinear programs. The objective...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- direct solution of large, sparse, nonsymmetric systems of linear equations on high performance machines ... decomposition with partial pivoting and triangular system solves through forward and back substitution...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- optimal controllers for constrained linear, nonlinear and hybrid systems. Efficiency of the code is guaranteed ... different performance objectives (linear, quadratic, minimum time) to the handling of systems with persistent additive...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- vector, or the solution of a system of linear ordinary differential equations with constant inhomogeneity...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- oriented design of iterative solvers for linear systems of equations. Special attention is paid...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- iterative solution of large non-Hermitian linear systems. QMR is based on the look-ahead ... package, one for the solution of linear systems and the other for the computation...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- matrix generation followed by a global linear system assembly and solve. The lack of inter ... parallelization techniques developed for the linear system solvers make a numerical scheme for elliptic PDEs...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- series, Laplace transforms, ordinary differential equations, systems of linear equations, polynomials, and sets, lists, vectors ... three dimensions. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- updating/downdating a sparse Cholesky factorization, solving linear systems, updating/downdating the solution to the triangular system...
Control System Toolbox
- Referenced in 143 articles
- systematically analyzing, designing, and tuning linear control systems. You can specify your system...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- generators or vertices or a system of linear homogeneous Diophantine equations, inequalities and congruences ... cone and lattice under consideration by a system of inequalities, equations and congruences...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- recursive multilevel solver for general sparse linear systems. The paper describes new recursive multilevel method ... preconditioning of general sparse linear systems. This strategy is used in the new solver (ARMS...